Last Week's Links


Happy Monday everyone! We had a wonderful weekend watching the LDS General Conference with my family.  It was just the recharge I needed. Here are some of my favorite links from last week. 


1 || This girl's room is adorable! 
2 || I can think of lots of uses for this free hand drawn Halloween clipart. 
3 || I was excited to be featured in HGTV's roundup of DIY wall art ideas. 
4 || There are lots of fun elements in this coral girl's room. 
5 || This is an easy and super cool Ikea hack! 



6 || I am OBSESSED with this adorable adorable boys' room reveal! 
7 || I got a few emails about the shirt I was wearing in my family pictures. You can buy it here. And 8 8 || Jane's shirt is from this cute easy shop. 
9 || I just got this necklace and I want to wear it everyday. 
10 || This is a great rug buying guide!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment