Dezaar Interiors Toddler Room Reveal

Today I am highlighting the work of designer and Atly student Dezaar Interiors. Nicole Botsman of Dezaar Interiors completed my “Interior Design Start-Up” course on Atly and was able to utilize principles from this course that resulted in her work being featured in a local publication. Shown below are before pictures, the moodboard she created and the completed room featured in Midwest Home Magazine.


Here are the before pictures of the space:



She added a chalkboard wall, makeover an Ikea east dresser and used pain to transform the space! Here is the after!




Here's how Nicole described her process: 

I have always loved Kirsten’s work so when I saw on her instagram page that she was offering courses on Atly I signed up immediately. I am not a designer by training so I am always seeking opportunities to learn and the course was fantastic, it has definitely made me more confident and professional in my dealings with clients. Her tips on putting together a moodboard, what to include in a contract and prepping for an install definitely contributed to my project running so smoothly and I strongly believe contributed to my work being published which had always been my dream. I have purchased all her Atly courses and refer to them all the time.

Thanks Nicole!  Isn't it a cute room? I love that ceiling.  


No comments:

Post a Comment