Feature Friday: Under the Sycamore Tree



Today my Feature Friday is showing off the beautiful kitchen remodel of Ashley from Under the Sycamore Tree.  





I almost fell off my chair when I saw this kitchen. I LOVE it.  It is bright and colorful and whimsical.







The globes on top of the cabinets are genius.  So much better than fake plants.  And that butcher block countertop is my favorite.  Look closely and you will see that her backsplash is made from yardsticks.

 

Doesn't that basket pendant lamp look like it came straight from Anthropologie? She made it herself!  See the directions here.




I must have this table runner.  Fresh and vintage it looks so fun on her table. Of course she made this herself too. Get the how-to here.

Love the kitchen?  The nursery is fabulous too.





Such a talented girl with great ideas and great photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment