A Bunting Baby and Bridal Shower



This past Sunday my mom and I threw a joint baby/bridal shower for my cousins. One cousin is getting married and one cousin is having a baby boy in 8 weeks!  Since I couldn't do a bridal or baby theme I decided to go with a bunting flag theme. It was so fun and festive.  


Here are the invitations we sent out. 



We bought like thirty yards of flags and strung them everywhere! 



I made this paper one to string over the mantle.  



I stuck little bunting flags in the cupcakes.



I strung a little bunting banner over the cupcake stand. The bunting is a vintage ABC banner made by this etsy seller. 



For floral arrangements I just used a mason jar with some wildflowers. Of course I added some flags to this as well!




I found this amazing oilcloth Pennant banner on Etsy.  It is so festive and the perfect thing to hang outside since it can just be wiped down if it gets dirty!



 I love the fun prints on it. You can get one for yourself here.  



It was a fun shower. I just can't get enough of buntings!  The best thing about this shower is that we can use these decorations again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment