What I Love About... Caitlin from Style Files



The next participant in our "What I love about..." series is Caitlin Wilson from the fabulous blog, Style Files. 



What I love about Caitlin:


I have been such a fan of Caitlin's for a long time now.  I admire her strength to move across the world with her baby girl. I admire her drive to follow her passion for Interior Design and  I am in awe of her incredible talent as a designer.  She is really so good. 
Here are her answers to a few questions I asked her about things she loves.   


What I love most about where I live:





What I love about where I live... Dubai is a melting pot of people from all over the world so we get the best products from each place. We get Mediterranean food, European chocolate and clothing, middle eastern patterns and architecture, gorgeous rugs, Indian imports, global village finds from all over the world, ZARA home, and best of all... I get my clothes custom made for cheaper than you can buy in the stores!


What I love about Interior Design:


photos by nicole hill gerulat


What I love about interior design...for me, it is rejuvenating. Just when I've run out of energy, I finish a design, storyboard, or project that I love- and I feel enriched and invigorated. One of my greatest passions in life is trying to make everything I touch more beautiful.



What I love about blogs:


What I love about blogs...is that you can get all the current trends and design finds sitting right at home on your couch. It's amazing that I feel more current in the world of design now more than ever and I live all the way across the world from most everyone else. To be able to share ideas and inspirations with the click of a mouse is revolutionary in our field and helps us all to be better and more creative. Some of the blogs I love are Habitually Chic, little green notebook, and 6th street of course!


What I love most about my life:




What I love about my life...being busy and adventurous. My husband and I love being expats and having our little lady to join the fun. I am completely content for the first time in a long time. I don't have a yearning for a baby {because I have Olivia}, I don't feel behind in design {because I'm working and blogging again}, and I'm not constantly thinking about moving {because I have my own place to decorate and enjoy!


What I am loving right now:


3 things I love right now... Pink and orange together, any shade of lilac, and all things floral{wardrobe and decor}!{sources: shoes kate spade, fuchsia pillows plum cushion, red & pink pillows plum cushion, bed pillows caitlin wilson design, dotswald wallpaper anthropologie, bright lilac skirt j.crew, purse kate spade}


Thanks so much to Caitlin for sharing what she loves with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment