E-Design

Some of you may wonder how business has been since I started up in June. It has been going so well. I have had the chance to work on some really fun projects. Most of them will be awhile till they are completed but eventually I'll have pictures. I have really had a great time working with my e-design clients. If you look at my services you will see there are a few different options for e-design. I thought I'd  show some examples and let you know what I've been working on. 

E-Design Boards


This client was a cute teenage girl who wanted to add some fun to her room. We changed up her bedding, brought in orange, blue and mustard yellow, and added some fun accessories. 



This client knew she wanted grey and yellow and I thought we should add some turquoise. She was super awesome to work with and I think her room is going to be amazing when it is finished. 




This was my most recent project and I seriously love it. This client wanted hotel chic but I could tell she has a bit of a rustic vibe to her as well. So I mixed the two to create this really chic space. I think it's really pretty.

E-Design Questions


Sometimes clients just want help with a few things like picking colors or fabrics. In this case the client needed help space planning her basement. Drawing to scale is a skill that I use often and it really comes in handy when you're trying to figure out how pieces are going to fit. Even though it seemed nearly impossible I was able to come up with a plan that incorporated everything she  needed in her basement. 

E-Design Services





E-Design services include the most and will give you everything you need to move forward with your room. This client has a great eye and a really beautiful home. We worked closely together to come up with a cohesive dining and living room space. A floor plan is included in this option so you can get a feel for how everything will come together in your space. 

If you are interested in any of my design services go here and email me to get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment