J is for Jett Birthday Party


Last week we celebrated Jett's 1st birthday party. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. I wanted to make his birthday really special.


The theme of Jett's party was "J is for Jett". The colors were blue and orange and I tried to have lots of "J" things. 

These blue and orange polka dot balloons were probably my favorite thing at the party! I got these plus some cute candy bags from the etsy shop, The Party Fairy.

I also hung blue and orange paper lanterns from the pavilion. I got them from Just Artifacts.


The cake was another one of my favorite things. I didn't want to stress about making it so I decided to get it made by Zoobie Cakes in Utah County. Megan did an amazing job. It looked so cute and tasted incredible.

My friend Erin made the cupcakes and I got the cupcake toppers from Blissful Nest Studio.

I made the water bottle labels and I got the cute personalized plate from Dani Notes Stationary.

I made these little birthday hats for all the kids to wear.


Candy included jaw-breakers, jolly-ranchers and jellybeans.


And of course we had to have Jello!


It was so fun to give Jett his little cake with 1 candle.


He loved it and we served it on his special J plate.


The party favors were jump ropes and the tags are from Blissful Nest Studio.

I can't believe my baby is already a year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment