Salt Lake Parade of Homes


This week I was able to go to a few homes in this years Salt Lake Parade of Homes. There were a few that were a disappointment but there were a couple that blew me away! 

Here are some of my favorite homes. 


I thought the Tango Trellis fabric looked really good in this space. 






This sofa was really interesting to me. I was tailored nicely and reminded me of my grandpa. In a good way.






This headboard is amazing! The bedding and cornice on the wall look so great with it. 






I thought this railing was really cool. 












I liked this kitchen as an example of what works above cabinets. A few modern pieces really work in this kitchen. 


I loved this rhino! 








These chairs are so beautiful! 






This nursery is so fun. I loved the vintage touches that were thrown in as well. 







Salt and pepper as checker pieces. So brilliant. 


I love walking in to a home that inspires me. I'm hoping to catch a few more homes this week and I'll let you know if I see anything else great. 

These three homes were done by different designers. These include Pace Interiors, Penny Dille, 
and CandleLight Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment