Wow

Many of you might not know this but I started this design blog a couple of years ago. It was more of  a hobby for me. I'd update it about once a month. After I had Jett I decided that I was going to start devoting more time to this blog. I didn't really have any expectations. I just told my husband that one day eventually I wanted to have 1,000 followers. It seemed impossible. But last Thursday night I went to my blog to see this:

I can't believe it. Less than a year later and an impossible dream has become a reality. There are new design blogs created every day and I get emails from lots of them asking me for tips and I always say the same thing. Be consistent and don't give up. I remember I had 4 followers when I decided to make this blog a priority. I would spend hours and hours on a post and get 2 comments. I felt like I had SO much to say and I wondered if anyone would ever listen.  

So thanks to ALL of you! I really truly love this blog and I appreciate every single comment and email I get from you!

On another note, I am 90% sure that I'm going to be attending the Nate Berkus show on Tuesday along with several other amazing bloggers. If anyone else is going and wants to share a ride from the airport let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment