Colorful Living Room E-Design Board


I've been working on a couple of really fun e-design boards lately. I just finished up this one last week and I love it. I believe it's the first time I've ever used Chiang Mai in an e-design plan. As promised I thought I'd just share a couple of sources with you from this board. One of my favorites is this mirror from Z Gallerie. I am obsessed with it. I've seen it in person and it really is such a "wow" statement piece. I also am in love with this lucite table from CB2. Lucite tables are actually pretty expensive. So even though the CB2 one is small I think it's a great deal. This one is a good option if you are looking for a bigger table. 

One thing that was a little difficult for my client to embrace was the Chiang Mai because of the price tag. But I assured her it was worth it! I always stress the importance of good fabrics in a space. Beautiful pillows lift up everything in a room and are always worth the investment in my opinion. 

You can see more of my design boards and learn about my services here.

No comments:

Post a Comment