Feature Friday: a' la mode


I am so incredibly excited about this Feature Friday today! I am featuring the beautiful home of Shelli who writes the blog a' la' mode

This is how she describes her design style.

 I am drawn to an eclectic mix of traditional furnishings and clean lines.  I love pops of color but on a calm and serene base palette.  I want there to be history in my space mixed with new, fresh furnishings.  I want the walls to speak about me and my family.  Where have we traveled?  What do we cherish?  Very rarely is there a wall hanging in my home with no story to tell.  I have an addiction to random chairs and I struggle with where to put them all.  My favorite pieces in my home are the large Ethiopian cross from my travels to Kenya and the gallery hall of my sweet girl her first year of life.  It is right outside her nursery.  We play a game every morning called 'who's that baby?'  She melts me.  



I love her striped sofa! 






You can read more about this room including sources here







You can read more about her dining room including sources here






You can read more about this room including sources here



You know I love a pink office. 





(please note how high she hung her curtains and how great they look)

You can read more about this room including sources here








You can read more about this room including sources here









You can read more about the nursery including sources here

Isn't Shelli talented! Make sure you check out her blog to get more great inspiration. 

all pictures taken by Amber Beckham 

No comments:

Post a Comment