Client Progress

I am making some good progress with one my clients and I wanted to share what we've been working on. 


My client and I searched high and low for the perfect chairs for her entryway. She came across these beauties on Craigslist and we knew there was some potential there. 


We went over lots and lots of different fabric ideas but when I came across this fabric for only $5.99 a yard at a local fabric store we were sold! We are still pinching ourselves that we got it for such a great deal. 


This picture showed up in my email a few days ago and I was giddy with excitement. My client painted the wood white and it makes these chairs look brand new! 

Remember this board? Well things are coming along nicely in the bedroom. 


My client also emailed me this picture. Her amazing faux suede blue headboard is in and our bench has been reupholstered in one of my very favorite fabrics

The headboard was done by Erin from Plush Studio and the fabulous upholstery job was done by Brian Maxfield. He did such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment