Feature Friday: Paiges of Style


Today I am featuring the incredible home of Paige from Paiges of Style. I met Paige back in January at ALT. She is super cute and has such a great eye for design. You would never believe it but they are renters. So it is totally possible to make a rental look good. 
Her home is amazing! I am seriously drooling over these pictures. 

When asked how to describe her design style she said:

I'd have to say that I like a little bit of everything when it comes to interior design. I'm definitely not traditional, but I love pairs. I'm not modern, but I love clean lines. I love coastal, but I need more contrast than just muted tones. I tend to design around texture and color. Above all, I want my home to look interesting and avoid the catalog look. I want the look to reflect the time I've put into finding the perfect piece. 

Enjoy! 










You can read more about this room here













You can read more about the kitchen here









I just love that pom pom fringe on the bottom of the skirt. 



You can read more about the nursery here.






Isn't her home incredible?

Paige also has a great etsy shop where she sells fun party supplies and invites. 


Check out these adorable invitations she made for her daughters birthday. The invite is available in her shop

No comments:

Post a Comment