Living Room Done by Lauren



My amazing intern Lauren just moved away to California last week. It was a bittersweet moment for me. Bitter because she has been SO great to work with and an incredible friend and I'm going to miss her. But it was sweet because she is really excited about the move and I know great things are ahead for her. 

I had the chance to photograph one of her recent projects before she left. 


If the chance allows I love to give my interns the chance to work on their own projects. This is something that I would have found invaluable as an intern. 


She did an amazing job on this room. 



Check out the before and after as well as more pictures here

Lauren is really great to work with. Contact her if you are looking for a talented designer if California! She also does E-design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment