Salt Lake City Parade of Homes

I only had a chance to see about 10 homes this year in the Salt Lake Parade of Homes but the few that I did see were pretty impressive. 


I loved the stripe running through the window treatments and I thought the larger stripes on the stairway were a great way to break up a huge wall. 


Ivory Homes knocked it out of the park in my opinion. Their homes were amazing!! Their design team is incredibly talented. I loved all of their  homes. The rest of the images were all done by them. 


I've always been a fan of Shantung Silhouette and I especially love it as curtains. 



Do you spy that nailhead on the table!



I love that Tina Turk fabric used as panels outside. 





I am obsessed with the amazing wingback chairs upholstered in Schumachers' Clarendon


Check out the red piping on these chairs. 




You gotta love Imperial Trellis






This cute bedroom was full of Serena and Lily products. I love their stuff. 


Check out that Dwell Studio rug. So cool! 







That roman shade is made from this fabric and I am in love! 




This nursery had an entire Babar book framed. It's such a fun and cheap idea. 




I love that Schumacher Ikat. It pulls in so many great colors. 



Ta da! A duvet made out of Hot House. I've never seen such a thing. 


I wish I could have seen more homes this year. With a family, work and a busy summer schedule it is just hard to squeeze it all in! 

Please keep in mind that I did not design these rooms so I can not answer questions about sourcing or the origins of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment