Feature Friday: Haute Indoor Couture



Today I am featuring the amazing home of Elizabeth from the blog Haute Indoor Couture. Here's how she describes her style.

My husband and I moved into this adorable two bedroom apartment a week after our wedding this past June, and we absolutely love our first place. We combined hand me downs, with thrift store/Cragislist finds and two splurge items to get the look that in a hundred words or less I would describe as "A sophisticated neutral palate that blends a bright and airy feel with durable natural elements." 

I love featuring rentals. Check out how great this rental looks even with all white walls!

















Thank you so much to Elizabeth for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here.

If you would like to submit your home for Feature Friday please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment