Feature Friday: A Little Glass Box


Today I am featuring the home of Courtney Schutz. She has a great eye for design. I love the eclectic feel her home has. Here is how she describes her style:

My style would be comfortable, partly traditional, and eclectic. We are a household that is ever changing. Between moving, having our little Olly Tate and our 2 waggly tailed friends...adaptability is key. I always approach style looking outside the box. I am not afraid to try anything because it can always be re-done. I am a diy fanatic and a sale shopping fool.  My favorite part of decor is feeling that the house embraces me and makes me feel at home. 

Enjoy! 




































Thanks so much for sharing your home with us Courtney

Enjoy Black Friday! I am going to try and stay in my house and avoid the craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment