Cresthaven Model Home



I am so excited to report that the model home is done! It was A LOT of work but really a lot of fun to do. It was actually really liberating to be able to design a home however I wanted. I was pretty much the only client! At the same time I had to be cautious that I decorated a home that appealed to both men and women of all ages and stages of life. 

I was given a pretty tight budget so this home is all about high and low decorating. I splurged on certain pieces and really tried to pinch pennies on others. 
In the coming weeks I'll be posting all the juicy details of this home including sources and as much pricing as I can remember. Until then feel free to check it out in person if you are in the Utah area. It's a townhome located in Traverse Mountain. 

4301 North Cresthaven Lane
Lehi, Utah 84043

You can visit it from 2:00 - 6:00 pm. Monday - Saturday

I also want to thank the amazing Jylare for coming out and taking pictures! She did such a great job and I can't wait to share them all with you on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment