6th Street Gift Guides for Friends

 I'm back with another fun gift guide! This time I'm focusing on fun items for the friends that we love. 

Here are my personal picks for a friend. I seriously love all of these! 


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6

 Here is my sponsored gift guide for friends. Each of these products has been picked by me from numerous gift guide submissions from sponsors. I hope you find something your bestie would love! 

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.



Studio Mucci Anchor Bracelet $20

I love this modern take on a friendship bracelet. Plus I am a fan of anything with an anchor!
This Classic Anchor Charm Bracelet is available in a rainbow of colors. Perfect gift for everyone in the family.  Timeless yet trendy. Made of durable Irish linen or waxed poly cord, and American made tierracast metal anchor. Adjustable knot closure for a custom fit.

Check out Studio Mucci Jewelry to see all their great pieces.


Knitty Bitties Coastal Sunset Camera Strap Slip Cover $22

Knitty Bitties makes adorable camera strap slip covers that would be perfect for the friend who loves photography.

Today she is offering 15% off.  Just use code 6THSTREET15 and make sure you order by 12/19 to get them in time for Christmas!  


Vivian and Beverly Osa Johnson Metallic Grey/Black $60

This beautiful screen print art from Vivian and Beverly is super cool. Nothing says "be adventurous" like a lady on a zebra.  This print is perfect for the friend who likes to be unique.


Honeymoon at Home is one of my favorite places to find patterned trays. This funky tray would look great on a dresser with a candle and some other pretties.

a-thread Sparkly Ipad Pouch in Rose Gold $29

The moment I found a-thread I knew I was in trouble. They have the most beautiful clothing and accessories for really reasonable prices.

Just take a look at this beauty...



I'm kinda obsessed with it. 



This print from Siiso is perfect for the girl who loves COLOR! It's vibrant and fun. Yangyang Pan is the artist behind these beauties. You may have seen her work over at Anthropologie. There are so many amazing prints to be found over at this etsy shop. Make sure you check out her Facebook page too. 


Any of her prints would be amazing in any space. 

This concludes my gift guides for this Holiday Season. I hope you've found some things you love!  

Now get shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment