Feature Friday: Moth Design


Today I am featuring the stunning home of Erica from Moth Design. I love her style and I am insanely jealous of her closet! Just wait till you see it. Here is what Erica said when I asked her what she loved most about here home,

"The first answer that comes to mind is who I share it with, but I bet everyone says that. Aside from that I love how open the main level is. The kitchen and family room are the hub of activity around here and there have been lots of memories created in these spaces. The windows in the kitchen and family room are South, East and West facing, so there's always an abundance of light. Another unique characteristic of my home is the fact that the original owners used bird's eye maple throughout. I was lucky to be able to salvage it and keep it in the renovation I did".


The Living Room





The Family Room




You can read about  how she made the framed agate art here




The Master Closet






You can read more about her closet here

The Kitchen


You can read more about here Kitchen here

The Dining Room





The Master Bedroom 









You can read more about this room here

The Master Bathroom 









You can read more about this room here

The Office






You can read more about the office here

Boy's Room 





You can read more about this cute room here

Outdoor House





You can read more about this cute little outdoor house here

Thanks so much to Erica for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here

Check out past Feature Fridays here.
selected images photographed by Tracy Ayton

No comments:

Post a Comment