Memorial Day Sales



I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I just wanted to let you all know about some of the best Memorial Day Sales going on around the web this weekend. So much good stuff! 



ASOS is one of my favorite stores to shop at. If you follow me on Pinterest you've probably seen me pinning their stuff all day long. 

Take 20% off everything with code TAKE20


Gap has some amazing graphic prints going on right now. 

Through Tuesday, receive 20% off your Gap purchase with code GAPGIFT


I've been eying this maxi dress from Piperlime for awhile now. 

Now might be the perfect time to get it since you can Get up to 40% off at their designer sale. 



Who doesn't love J.Crew? Their new stuff is killing me with amazing-ness. 

Save up to $75 off your purchase at J.Crew using code SHOPNOW


You can find amazing deals at the J.Crew Factory right now. 

 Through Monday, enjoy 40% off everything 


Madewell is offering  take 20% off Tees, Tanks & Shorts with code SUMMERNOW

I love C Wonder for their preppy accessories. 

Spend $100, receive 25% off. Through the end of May, save an extra 50% off sale items with code SALE50


Now is the perfect time to shop at Nordstrom because they are having their HALF YEARLY SALE for women + kids through June 2nd. Shop select items for fall and save up to 40%



West Elm has a ton of great stuff right now and I love it when their Sale stuff goes on an even bigger sale! 

Extra 15% off sale items now at West Elm till 5/27 using code MEMDAY15


I'm constantly finding great home accessories at Anthropologie. These striped baskets would be amazing in a kids' room. 

Through Monday, enjoy free shipping on all orders $150+ with code LONGWEEKEND 


Furbish is my favorite place to shop for one-of-a-kind pieces like this amazing chair

15% off everything on the site till 5/27 using code LONGWEEKEND


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I'll be spending Memorial Day with my family. Keep up with me on instagram @kirstenkrason

No comments:

Post a Comment