Feature Friday: Beneath My Heart

Today I am featuring the pretty home of blogger Traci from the blog, Beneath My Heart. Here is what she loves most about her home:

It is hard to put into words how much I love my home.  Not because of the furniture or decor, but because of the feeling I get when I walk inside it.  The same feeling that I remember as a child, that there is "no place like home."  I loved smelling the good food Mom was cooking in the kitchen and hearing the football game in the other room that Dad was watching.  Such sweet memories!  I pray that I am providing those same memories for my sweet boys.  Our homes are a gift from God, not matter how big or small, how clean or how messy. Our homes are to be a place of safety and refuge.

Enjoy! 


k i t c h e n






You can read more about this Kitchen here

d i n i n g   r o o m




See how she made this zinc table here

b a t h r o o m




Read more about this bathroom here

o f f i c e



Read more about this craft closet here

m a s t e r   b e d r o o m











Read more about this master bedroom here



Read more about this closet makeover here

b o y ' s   r o o m




Thanks so much to Traci for letting me feature her home! Make sure you check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment