Feature Friday: City Farmhouse



Today I am featuring the home of Jen from the blog City Farmhouse. Her home is a great example of how you can maintain a cozy cottage vibe living near a big city.  Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

What I love about my house...I love how bright & open the space is. We have tons of windows and from almost every one I have beautiful views of the bay & a barrier island. I love to wake up early especially in the warmer months to have coffee on my porch in the morning when the world is still asleep to watch the sunrise over the water, to count my blessings and find a little bit of peace before my busy day begins.


Enjoy! 

l i v i n g   r o o m








You can read more about this room here.

k i t c h e n






Read more about this Kitchen here.

k i t c h e n   n o o k




Read more about this space here.

d i n i n g   r o o m






You can read more about this room here.

p l a y r o o m




Thanks so much to Jen for sharing her home with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment