Feature Friday: Living The Swell Life

I love stumbling across beautiful and happy home tours when I'm searching for Feature Fridays. Jessica from the blog Living the Swell Life feels so peaceful I just want to curl up on her slipcovered sofa and start a craft project! I hope you love it too. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

Hello! My name is Jessica from Living the Swell Life and I feel so blessed to share a peek at my home here today!  I live in Minneapolis, where I share this cottage with my husband, two kiddos, and cat.  It is the perfect place for us--not too big or too small.  All of the built-ins and molding add so much charm and it is so special to come home to this lovely space.  I love that our home has a history and I like to think that our little family plays a part in it.  The decorating is fairly simple and straightforward because I like having openness and spaces to breathe--too much clutter stresses me out!  I try to rotate the pieces on the shelves and mantle with each season--it is the only time anything gets dusted around here. Most of our furniture is either a family heirloom or picked up from Craigslist or flea markets (with the exception of the sofa and mattresses!).  Although this space of ours is a work in progress, it is the perfect space for our family to grow, work, and play.  Thank you Kirsten for the honor of sharing it today! 

Enjoy! 

l i v i n g   r o o m







d i n i n g   r o o m





m a s t e r   b e d r o o m





n u r s e r y & 
b o y s  r o o m







Jessicas-home-14

c r a f t   r o o m




Thanks so much to Jessica for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment