Products I'm Loving Lately


As a designer I'm often browsing the internet for hours looking for the perfect pieces for my clients.  I love sharing my great finds with my blog readers! 


Erin found this for a client's living room and we love it! Our client has busy kids and needs lots of toy storage.  It would be cute with a cushion on top too.  




This chair is so cute! I can't believe how nice they look for the price. 


Brass tables are expensive! We were recently trying to source a good one for an e-design client and we came across this "brass-looking" table for a steal!


This sofa is so me and I've been dreaming of it ever since I first saw it.



I love this beachy print. 


 Berger Set of Two Side Chairs - $299

Super cute durable dining chairs.



I love that this bar cart is round. The shape makes it unique and the brass coloring is super chic!  


I love this clean lines of this sweet little loveseat. 

So many great products and so little time!





No comments:

Post a Comment