Feature Friday: Melissa Reynolds

Today I am featuring the super cute house of Melissa Reynolds. She doesn't have a blog but you can check her out on instagram @melissareys. Here is what she says she loves most about her home:

What I love most about my home is the feeling of family that my husband and I have created here.  As much as I love interior design, I love more that we have created a happy, comfortable and friendly home to raise our children in.  We have brought two of our three babies home here, and it means more to me to create a safe haven for my family to grow up in than anything else.  That being said, I love being able to experiment with my style, and I have done that the best way possible with three small kids running around!  I learned early on that its okay to see broken things in your house.  I love to keep things pretty and styled, but lets be honest, that doesn't always happen with a two year old around!  I have also become more comfortable with my current surroundings, and when my throw pillows spend most of the day on the floor, I have learned to embrace it instead of stress over it!  I also love when people come to my home and say how much it feels like "me"...I want to be able to express myself in my surroundings, and it is such a compliment when people can see my personality shine through in my home.  

Enjoy!






























Thanks again to Melissa for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check her out on instagram @melissareys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment