Introducing House of Jade Interiors.com!

For a few months now Erin and I have been working with October Ink on branding House of Jade and also on building our new website.  



Over the past year or so Erin and I have been through so much together building this business! It's fun to see how much we've accomplished in just over a year.  We've been working so hard and the website feels like a place where we can celebrate that. 


We have a page where you can view all of our recent projects

You can read all about us on our "about" page


We also have a services page where you can get pricing and details on hiring us! And coming soon.... an online shop! We've already started sourcing some of our favorite products to add to the site and I can't wait to make them available to all of you! 

Since I started my business in 2010 I have felt an overwhelming amount of support from all of my blog readers. I can't tell you how grateful I am for all of you! I know that my business would be nowhere without this blog.  There have been many ups and downs and lots of lessons I've learned along the way. I know I still have much to learn and I appreciate your patience.  I've always said that I don't have many expectations for my business. I want to love what I do and use my talents to the best of my ability. But I take things a day at a time. There are times and seasons in my life when business is busier or when it slows down. At this time in my life I love focusing most of my energy on my cute little kids and my family. I'm still trying to find the balance and I'm sure I'll always struggle with that. I try to remind myself that success is different for everyone and I can't compare myself to other people. Creating a new business with my best friend has been an incredible joy in my life.  I don't know for sure what the future holds but I'm excited to see this business grow and bless our lives.  

Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment