Feature Friday: House Seven

I'm really excited about our house tour today! Anissa from House Seven brings an approachable and fun touch to her home. Here is what she loves most about here home:

This is our seventh home and by far my favorite! My husband and I have always loved a good DIY home project and I feel like we've accomplished quite a lot in the short time we have lived here. 
I'm a girl who loves a neutral palette so I have kept the colors simple with whites and grey's through out. Each room is a mix of new and old which creates this very cozy and calm atmosphere that I love. People think I'm crazy because I have so much white in my home with three little kids but it works perfectly for our family! 
My favorite part of our home is that we use every square inch of it! There isn't a room in our home that we aren't in and out of all day long and that makes me happy because it tells me that this home is serving us exactly the way we need it too! 

Enjoy! 










































Thanks so much to Anissa for letting us tour her home! Make sure you check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment