Last Week's Links

I can't believe the Holidays are now over.  Part of me is super sad but the other part of me is excited to be getting back to normal life.  We had a busy week last week.  My sister got home from serving an 18 month mission for our church so we spent a lot of our spare time with her.  It was so fun to catch up!  Here are some of my favorite happenings from around the Internet from last week! 

image via Mother Mag

1 || There is so much to love in this house tour. 
2 || This DIY art is so sweet and I love how graphic it looks in a space. 
3 || I love this print for a girl's room. 
4 || This is a great roundup of easy indoor plants


5 || For my Christmas present my husband booked an overnight at the Grand America. I still can't get over the bathroom!! 
6 || This 2015 calendar printable is so perfect. 
7 || There are lots of places I could put this basket
8 || I am obsessing over finding a place to put this rug in my house. 
9 || Here's some good ideas on using an old calendar
10 || This shirt is adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment