Last Week's Links


Hello and happy Monday! You may have noticed my blog has gotten a little makeover thanks to the team at Smitten Blog Designs.  Right now I'm working on syncing this blog more with our House of Jade business.  As always I so appreciate every reader that stops by here and am so grateful for your continued support! And I hope you are following along with @houseofjadeinteriors on instagram. Lots of good stuff happening over there! 


And now on to the good stuff! Here are my favorite links from last week. 



1 || If you want to drool go check out this bathroom
2 || I love this list of wallpapers.
3 || Everyone should read this post before buying a sofa.
4 || This top has me dreaming of spring.
5 || I need these adorable towels.


image via hi sugarplum

6 || Cassie did such a good job on her Dining Room
7 || Lately I've been having too much fun searching Kilim rugs on Etsy. 
8 || Don't ask me why but I love this wallpaper
9 || I've always wondered how to remove wax from my candles so I can reuse the pretty jars! 
10 || This fabric is pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment