Feature Friday: Our Cheerful Home

Today I am featuring the home of Danielle from the blog The Cheerful Home.  Here's what she say she loves most about her home:

What I love most about our home is how comfortable and welcoming it feels. We purchased our first home soon after we were married, and it has been such a fun adventure to make it our own and discover my own decorating style in the process. Our house is a three-bedroom builder-grade home in the heart of Raleigh, NC. I wanted to make it charming and unique by adding warm, elegant colors and details. My favorite things to decorate with are items that remind me of a wonderful memory or person I love. We designed and built the built-ins in the living room, added wainscotting in the dining room, painted more times than I can remember, and added board & batten to the office. We've also had memorable "DIY fails" including dropping a paint can down the stairs (what a mess!) and bursting a water pipe while hanging shelves! But along the way, we've really enjoyed making our little home a place where we can relax, enjoy time with those we love, and be happy together. Enjoy taking a peek into our happy home! :)

Enjoy! 


























































Make sure you check out The Cheerful Home here.

No comments:

Post a Comment