Last Week's Links


follow me on instagram (@kirstenkrason) 

Happy Monday! (And of course it's happy because tonight is the season finale of the Bachelor!! Wahoo! I'm super excited.) We spent our weekend up in the mountains at a friend's cabin.  It was a wonderful retreat. We've been so busy at House of Jade that small retreats like this are very needed.  Despite having  a lot going on with work I managed to catch up on favorite blogs and browse Pinterest. Here are my favorite links from last week. 


1 || There is lots to love in this house tour
2 || Some great new art resources.
3 || This is a post to save forever about all the best house essentials to buy.
4 || This site has the cutest little kid clothes.
5 || What do you think about decorating without a coffee table?
6 || I am pretty sure I need this dress.


photo by Ashlee Raubach via Becky Owens 

7 || This is a great post about window treatments. 
8 || I love this door knocker!
9 || So many great DIY ideas rounded up in this post.
10 || Yum Yum Yum. This looks so good.
11 || I'm totally trying this!
12 || I was also on World Market's blog sharing a spring bedroom mood board!

No comments:

Post a Comment