Feature Friday: Dear Lillie




Today I am featuring Jennifer's amazing home from the blog Dear Lillie. Here is how she describes her style:

I would say my style is rustic elegance. I like mixing natural and rustic finishes (like branches and painted furniture) with elegant pieces (like mirrored chests). I also strive for things to be comfortable as well as beautiful - although my husband might care to differ on the comfort part, haha. He doesn't always find the burlap pillows to be very welcoming. I like for my rooms to have a feeling of warmth and coziness and still be pleasing to the eye.

Enjoy! 









  
































 









 



 

















Wasn't that beautiful! Thank you so much to Jennifer for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog to get sources and more explanations on each room.  


Dear Lillie is also a shop full of apparel, accessories and home decor items. Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment